WebLogo

Friday, April 26, 2013

Hazel Knits Knit Along

I've worked with Hazel Knits in all sorts of ways, and now I'm excited to be the featured designer in the Hazel Knits Ravelry group's upcoming summer Knit Along.  I'm offering a 15% discount on patterns and ebooks for the KAL, and there are prizes too!  Wendee has generously offered a $50 gift certificate to the Hazel Knits online store for the grand prize winner, and 3 other winners will get a free pattern or ebook of their choice.  The KAL includes all of my designs, so this is a great time to cast on a new project and spoil yourself with some gorgeous Hazel Knits yarn.  



Spring is the perfect time to knit up some ankle socks to wear during the warmer months.  I've been wearing my Wendee socks in Carnelian now that the sun is shining.  Come join us!

No comments:

Post a Comment

RavelryGrayscaleButton2 InstagramGrayscaleButton2 TwitterGrayscaleButton2 PinterestGrayscaleButton2 FacebookGrayscaleButton2 MailGrayscaleButton2
 ©  2007-2012 Andrea