WebLogo

Friday, August 16, 2013

Vending in Victoria

This week I've been doing pretty much two things exclusively: knitting a sweater that's due really soon, and prepping to have my own booth for the first time.  This weekend I'll be vending at Fibrations, a fibre festival in Victoria.  I'm excited to be bringing lots of samples, patterns, books, and even some Indigo Moon yarn!  

I recently got a chance to design with Indigo Moon Blue-faced Leicester Wool, and I'll be debuting the pattern at Fibrations.  I'm thrilled to be able to offer not just the pattern, but also the yarn to knit this gorgeous new design.  Be the first to see it!


Fibrations will be held on August 18th from 10am-4pm in the orchard at St. Anne's Academy in downtown Victoria.  I hope to see you there!


2 comments:

RavelryGrayscaleButton2 InstagramGrayscaleButton2 TwitterGrayscaleButton2 PinterestGrayscaleButton2 FacebookGrayscaleButton2 MailGrayscaleButton2
 ©  2007-2012 Andrea